Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tristen's First Post

Hello, how is everyone today? It stinks out here it's hot and sticky and I can't play out side. Well now that I'm done venting, I should properly introduce myself: I 'm Tristen Toffic. If you're wondering what it's like out here: BORING!!! is the best way to describe it. I'm going to see Blueman tonight, though. Have you ever seen them? I haven't but I hear they're good. A couple of days ago we went to Lake Mead. Lake Mead is achuly (actually) more of a swamp than a lake. It's really murky. Also Lake Mead has Hoover Dam. Hoover Dam is one of the largest manmade structures in the u.s.a. I'm not sure but I think it's the biggest dam in the u.s.a.
The house I'm staying in is part of the Warmington Estate (that's a stupid name). Our friend lives here and we're pet siting for them. The pets we are sitting are Fuzzbutt the cat, yes his name is Fuzzbut, and Archer the dog. Lets start with Archer the dog Archer is a very loving pitbull. Archer knows a bunch of tricks like shakehands, sit, catch, stay and a bunch more. Then there's Fuzzbut he's a cat. He likes honey roasted peanuts and thats about it. good bye.

No comments: